Infra-Red Therapy Room
Step into our unique Infra-Red Therapy room in the heart of St Albans. While we cannot see infrared heat, we can feel its effects. By using infrared heat as opposed to traditional heating methods, you enable the heat to penetrate deeper into your body without the skin discomfort of heating pads, hot towels, and some pain relief gels or creams. Infra-Red rooms leave you feeling invigorated, not depleted like conventional saunas.
Who is Infra-Red suitable for?
The heat releases muscle tension and it also smoothes your skin's texture, lessens coarseness, and reduces pore size. A session in the Infra-Red Therapy Room allows for a great start to any treatment for all. See the benefits below for yourself and take advantage of this facility in St Albans..
What are the benefits of the Infra-Red Therapy Room?
- Assists weight loss and increases metabolism: burns up to 600 calories in 30 minutes
- Improves circulation to deep and superficial tissues
- Promotes detoxification of the heavy metals and organic chemicals stored in fat cells
- Helps to boost the immune response to kill viruses and bacteria
- Pain relief
- Muscle relaxation
- Accelerates the breakdown of fat and cellulite
- Promotes skin tone, elasticity, pore cleansing, and healing of skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Accelerates wound healing from injuries and surgeries and reduces scar formation
- Passive cardiovascular conditioning effect: enhances oxygen and nutrients to deep tissues
- Regulates blood pressure
- Useful in athletic conditioning to warm muscles before, and after, activity
- Reduces physical and emotional stress
- Reduces fatigue and stimulates energy
- Anti-cancer effect through hyperthermia effect, immune enhancement and elimination of carcinogenic chemicals
Duration: 2 - 4 People
Please note that you will be required to bring swimwear along when using the Infra-Red Therapy Room.
TOP OF PAGE