Pregnancy is a beautiful and natural condition – nine transformative months full of excitement and joy. But there’s no doubt about it, the physical and emotional changes of pregnancy can be hard to bear. Pregnancy massage effectively eases these discomforts, bringing peace and tranquility to both mother and baby.
What does a Pregnancy Massage involve?
The massage treatment is mainly carried out in a side-lying position or if you prefer, sitting down, with plenty of pillows for support. The massage addresses your scalp and face, neck and shoulders, arms and hands, your back and hips as well as your legs and feet. Special care is taken during the massage to ensure you are happy throughout the treatment and that you and your baby are kept safe, comfortable and relaxed.
What are the benefits of a Pregnancy Massage?
- Deeply relaxing and rejuvenating
- Regulates stress hormones
- Keeps blood pressure in check
- Reduces swelling of the joints (Edema)
- Improves sciatic nerve pain
- Reduces back and joint pain
- Improves quality of sleep
Duration: 45 mins
TOP OF PAGE