The Cove’s T&C’s have been implemented with your convenience and satisfaction in mind. We have certain deposit requirements in place to ensure all our clients get availability when they desire and that our diaries are not booked up unnecessarily. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Appointments must be cancelled or changed within a minimum of 24 hours before the appointment time or deposits will be non-refundable. Appointments cancelled outside the 24 hour period need to be rebooked for a date within 30 days from the original booking otherwise deposits are lost.
- Clients who no-show lose their deposit or one treatment from their course/package or gift voucher if that’s the method of payment.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your treatment time in order to complete administrative activities – running late will eat into treatment time.
- All treatment times shown include time for consultation and after-care.
- 50% deposits must be paid for bookings that total more than £65.00 in addition to all weekend appointments over £25 in value.
- Before and after pictures have been used courtesy of Wrinkle Relaxation and Restylane for Fillers, or other sources with consent.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and can be used in any of our branches if of monetary value, however treatment vouchers should be redeemed in the same branch or supplements maybe incurred.
- Gift Vouchers are not cash redeemable or refundable and have to be presented at check out.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any offers, including packages or products.
- No gift voucher presented on check-out means we cannot oblige this method of sale, so please remember to bring it with you.
- Courses/Packages purchased are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, excluding ENVIRON CST and can only be used by one individual (unless it’s PiCk & MiX).
- Courses/Packages are not cash redeemable or refundable once purchased.
- VIP membership, where offered, is valid for 1 year and your member ID must be presented each time a treatment or product is purchased.
- VIP discounts do not apply to Independent Practitioners, Gift Vouchers, 3D and TrilogyIce Treatments, CST or injectable treatments.
- VIP membership details may vary in each branch, so please ask a team member for details.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- VIP/loyalty benefits and course/package redemptions are not applicable to bookings made via third-party sites. You need to book direct through The Cove Spa website or The Cove Spa ‘app’ to qualify.
- Any products purchased cannot be taken back once removed from the Spa – this is for Health Safety and consumer protection reasons.
- We encourage all our clients not to bring expensive personal belongings to the Spa as we take no responsibility for your items. Lockers in each branch are subject to availability.
- We are sorry that children or pets cannot be allowed to wait in-spa unattended whilst parents/owners are in treatment.
- The Cove Spa cannot accept any liability for Independent Practitioners that host clinics from our premises, although we do ensure their qualifications and licenses are checked before allowing collaboration with our establishment.
- We honour a management only complaints procedure, therefore in the unlikely event you have concerns relating to your experience with us, please email the branch manager direct – ask our reception team for further details.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and The Cove Spa, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by The Cove Spa and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to The Cove Spa and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of The Cove Spa, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
2.1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of The Cove Spa.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1.1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
1.2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
1.3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Cove Spa or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Cove Spa makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. The Cove Spa is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst The Cove Spa uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- The Cove Spa accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- The Cove Spa reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Cove Spa accepts no liability for any of the following:
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.